Thursday, January 13, 2011

A few things:

1. Bruce helped me put the strawberry in my header. It makes me happy.
2. Here are my goals this week:
  • walk for 10 minutes (5 days)
  • personal prayer daily
  • work from home only 2 days - not all 5 :)
 3. Things from my list I want to accomplish this year:
  • visit Yosemite
  • visit Norway
  • learn to code in python (changed this from javascript)
  • learn calligraphy
 I'll probably start revising / adding things to the list this year, too.

3 comments:

amanda said...

nice goals! norway! love it. can we come with? :) calligraphy would be awesome too.

Jess said...

I of course love the strawberry!

This also leads me to ask: Do you think it is time to give the Jess blog a face lift? I'm thinking we could make a date night out of it,you, BC, and me. :) Maybe a little dinner on me or something?

kt said...

ooo that is a great idea :) Let's do it! Maybe next week?