This blog post inspired me to think of a word I would like to use for 2011:
happiness
I want to have happiness in spite of uncertainty, stress, and especially in spite of my own imperfections. I know happiness is possible in all of these scenarios through faith in Jesus Christ. That being said, I am deliberately choosing happiness as the word rather than faith, so that I won't be tempted to focus on the inadequacy of my faith and how I am falling short, but rather to keep my focus on the fruits of faith - which are always available!
1 comment:
Love it! I had a goal making conversation last week where we chose our "vision" for what we would be this year and "I am happy" was mine :) And I'm loving all the posts lately--esp the ones about you and B--keep it up :)
Post a Comment