we are shaped & fashioned by what we love {goethe}
being an aunt rocks. i think you'll be a natural.
you'll be the CAE like me. (Coolest Aunt Ever).thats what I tell my nephews I am every time I come into town. My brother-in-law's sister moved a few miles away from them this past summer...so I have to help them remember how much cooler I am. haha! you're going to love it.
we changed lunch for dinner. I'm thinking baked potatoes with crispy jackets, loads of butter & sour cream. YUMMMMMM
Post a Comment
3 comments:
being an aunt rocks. i think you'll be a natural.
you'll be the CAE like me. (Coolest Aunt Ever).
thats what I tell my nephews I am every time I come into town. My brother-in-law's sister moved a few miles away from them this past summer...so I have to help them remember how much cooler I am. haha! you're going to love it.
we changed lunch for dinner. I'm thinking baked potatoes with crispy jackets, loads of butter & sour cream. YUMMMMMM
Post a Comment