Bruce and I are expecting a baby in mid-June of next year. I feel pretty good, especially since I started a vitamin b6 / unisom regimen last week. We found out about the pregnancy the same week I achieved my 20 pound weight loss milestone, so it was a big week :)
We are really happy about the pregnancy. Our baby will have 4 cousins within 6 months of its birthday. In fact, Bruce has a sister and an aunt due the same week that I am.
We expect that we'll find out whether the baby is a boy or girl sometime in the beginning of the new year. Stay tuned!
5 comments:
Yay! You'll be a fabulous mom. SO happy for you guys!
Erin
Congrats Karren!! That's such exciting news. Best to Bruce as well.
So exciting! And yay for cousins!
Awesome, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations to you both :-)
Inki
Congratulations!! I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl. :)
Post a Comment