So, I am getting confirmation once again that I simply cannot have cereal with milk (in this case 1%) on a daily basis; also I haven't been doing so great with carrageenan in my almond milk and I am not a fan of soy milk, so what do I do when I want to eat Lucky Charms, I ask???
(Also, shouldn't it be the Lucky Charms that makes me sick???? HA!)
4 comments:
that stinks! I went through a thing freshman year where I thought I was lactose intolerant and I think I was...but it also went away. Or maybe it was something else giving me intestinal issues. BUT have you tried vanilla soy milk? or chocolate? vanilla soy milk was my non-dairy milk of choice.
I've never tried almond milk. (not sure what carrageenan is, but i assume some sort of compound :))
And, ha, yeah really!
I'm not suggesting you should do this, but I think Josh eats his cereal with water.
Actually, Lucky Charms WILL make you sick... it's just takes a lot longer, like years. :)
Oh, and soy milk is disgusting!
Raw milk. When milk is pasturized it kills all the enzymes that help your body digest the milk. If you can't digest all that dairy... Raw cow's milk is great, or even raw goat's milk, which is even easier to digest.
Post a Comment