Thursday, March 15, 2012

p.s.

I'm pretty sure one of my cyclamen is dead. Trying to decide if I should replace it with something else (geraniums?) or just get another. The other three cyclamen are fine, so I think it just was less hardy.

Also, I got raw goats milk per my cousin's recommendation and it tastes just like regular milk and is way easier on my tummy (not so much on the wallet...). Maybe someday I can have a goat and Bruce can milk it for me. (I kid*! I would have our future children milk it, of course. Builds character and children love goats, right?)

*no pun intended, but kind of hilarious, all the same, yes?

2 comments:

amanda said...

Haha that is really funny. Hmm, I love goat cheese. Wonder how the milk tastes! I bought some almond milk the other day an I love it.

Melanie Cooley said...

I'm so glad the milk worked for you! It IS frustrating how expensive local milk is, but it's worth it (to me) to cut out other snacks to have a wholesome dairy source. Now I just need to FIND a dairy source!! I'm jealous you found someone to sell you raw goat's milk!!!