The best part of getting released was passing the torch to one of my favorite people ever! JANE! (A close second was the RS Presidency Retreat a week later... see details here. Yes, I did stay up until 6am. Shocking.)
To give you an idea of how great it was that she has replaced me, check out these pictures (taken well before we knew our fate...)
This is Jane dressing up as me at my Birthday Party (just 5 days before she was called to BE the new me!) Note the expression, the dark finger nails, and the quilted jacket. She even dyed her hair black (it washed out, sadly):
This is from the Ward Christmas Party. I was trying to create a legacy. I didn't think I would ever find someone who could carry it on. But little did I know that the same Jane I was dressing to impress (and the owner of another lovely red blob suit) would not only carry on, but bring it to another level!
No comments:
Post a Comment