Thursday, September 14, 2006

Home Office

I'm trying to decide what to do for a home office. Right now I just sit on my bed with my 6 pillows and my laptop board. I have one section of wall where I could put a desk, but I've been torn between putting a desk there and getting more bookcases ...

But then I saw this idea from Martha Stewart, and I'm considering doing it, even though it's way more crafty than I ever, ever get. If I do it, I think I will use wallpaper in one of these prints to line the bookcases so that while in a more contemporary (crisp and white) style, it will still fit with the style of my house.

You can see below that instead of orange, I would wallpaper the interiors:



1 comment:

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Beautiful wallpaper, Karren. You have given me ideas for my classroom. Thanks!