I have to say that even MY love for poems has been satiated by National Poetry Month and I greet the month of May with relief. It will take something truly splendid to bring another poem anytime soon (You have my permission to take that as a challenge. However, if I were you, I'd save it for August's Haiku Challenge). Who knew that 30 poems would exhaust my supply and test my resourcefulness? Surely, I did not.Anyway, it's now May. And May is all about...
Mums!
So check these out:
Scary
Sad
Sweet
and
Real
ps. I sometimes wonder what kind of mum I will be. Here's my guess:
- bossy
- charming
- preachy
- entertaining
- exacting
- affectionate
- always right
2 comments:
You will be an amazing mom. And I will be there to say, "I told you so."
You'll have geniuses for children, all due to your excellent tutelage. They'll be spouting off Shakespeare and Keats at age three. By age 8 they will each have successfuly been awareded a Pulitizer and Nobel Peace Prize for Literature.
Post a Comment