Thursday, January 29, 2009

100 Things (1-27)

Rumor has it that if you write down goals you achieve them, and I've noted in a few places instances where people have written down life checklists. I am going to attempt to do the same here, but I'm only going to put 1-27 in honor my forthcoming birthday anniversary. I'm going to include major milestones that I accomplished in recent years in that age-old tradition of writing down tasks just so you can cross them off...

1. Graduate from college
2. Visit New York
3. Hear Joshua Bell perform
4. Visit Muir Woods
5. Receive my endowment
6. Work at the Temple
7. Visit Yosemite
8. Golf nine holes
9. Buy a condo / house
10. Learn how to cook an entire Thanksgiving meal
11. Get married in the Temple
12. Buy a car
13. Teach an Institute of Religion course
14. Read the entire Standard Works
15. Read Les Miserables
16. Visit Spain
17. Attend a live session at the Salt Lake Temple
18. Work in Spanish at the Temple
19. Give away a Book of Mormon
20. Hear Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 2
21. Visit Paris
22. Earn an advanced degree
23. Run a 5k race
24. Visit Washington, D.C.
25. Paint a painting (watercolors or oils)
26. Serve a full-time mission
27. Visit Nauvoo

5 comments:

Sara Clark said...

Muir woods and yosemite?! Those are easy ones....we should go!

kt said...

that would be awesome! Let's do! Are you around President's Day weekend?

Jess said...

ummmm...you are welcome for the great idea! ;) I am still compiling mine again...I lost my file. :(

Anonymous said...

So how come "visit Norway" is not on your list? :-)

Ruth said...

I wish visit New York wasn't checked off. Then I could make a case for you to fly out here ASAP... maybe you should add it to the list again. I mean, NYC is a pretty big place--it could totally count as two goals!