I arrived in DC on Friday night. Saturday was hot and glorious. Activities included:
- Brunch at the Ritz-Carlton
- Shopping in Georgetown (hello, Anthropologie & J. Crew)
- Matinee showing of Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead (My favorite modern play. Second row seats. Fabulous.)
- Dinner at el pollo rico (made complete with orange Fanta)
- Buying loads of fresh fruit for waffles on Sunday
- A Saturday evening in with Miss Jocelyn and Miss Potter
My room is VERY SMALL, yet very charming and I have a delightful week to look forward to (read: Harry Potter birthday party, not to mention 3 novels I have packed in my bag).
Dearest California, I'll see you Thursday night!
2 comments:
Ah, Georgetown.
Should you happen to be there again, pick up a bath ballistic at the Lush store and treat yourself to a fragrantly self-indulgent bath. (You could pick one up at Valley Fair or on Powell at Union Square, but that would not be in Georgetown, would it?)
Ah, Georgetown.
DC is so happy to have you miss karren.
Post a Comment