Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Changes

Just a note for those of you I haven't talked to. I just quit my current job to take a new job in a position local to the Bay Area (San Mateo, to be exact) I will finish up my current job on December 18th and start my new job on the 28th. This means:

- No more commuting to Chicago (i.e. 100% in CA except for occasional business travel)
- Less stressful consulting culture / lifestyle
- More money

It also means fewer vacation days a year, but I'm willing to compromise on something :)

If you want more details, give me a call or email me and I'll fill you in.

2 comments:

Steph said...

maybe we can actually hang out now!! what's new other than that? fill me in, girl!

Laura said...

O elegant one! If I had been caught up in your blog writings I would have known. I am so glad you'll be in CA all the time now. We still need to do dinner.