These are the blogs I have bookmarked and read as often as they are updated...
By people I know:
NieNie Dialogues
My cousin's wife blogs with incredible style. It helps me keep on her delectable children.
FOMO: Fear of Missing Out
One of my good friends who recently moved to LA. Reading her blog is liking having a great discussion with a girlfriend.
The Milestones
My cousin (recently engaged!) who is a chef and a romantic.
Whit's Wit
My Boston BFF.
By people I DO NOT know:
Oh Happy Day
Seriously the greatest discovery for me. I found Jordan's blog off of the New Awesome and she posts daily on pretty things she finds. I love to explore the archives for ideas. She lives in San Francisco, so it sometimes includes local things.
The New Awesome
Friends of friends. Mostly silly, but entirely awesome.
Design Mom
Found this one through Oh Happy Day - has a very similar style.
Urbanista
NYC guide to living by urban fashionistas. I found this one in a random news article and rumor has it it was founded by John Kerry's daughter and her friend who works for Vanity Fair. It's pretty thorough.
People I wish would write MORE OFTEN:
Blogs written by anyone in my immediate family. You know who you are.
6 comments:
Hey...you totally read my blog once. I have evidence. Supposing you had known about it before yesterday..I feel certain I would be in your list of those you know.
It's true. I felt that I could not add it to this list without being more thoroughly acquainted first. In time, I am confident, like you, that it will join the ranks.
you forgot david's blog, maybe you didn't but i think his blog is incredibly clever.
Oh. yeah, I don't really read his blog much these days.
WOW. I'm a boston BFF. I truly heart that comment.
thanks for the links!
i found you on technorati :)
please check out my blog too
Post a Comment