Friday, June 03, 2011

This Week

  • Bought a bike on Craigslist
  • Bruce fixed it up tonight :)
  • Did wedding planning / helping (Stu's wedding)
  • Bought a new pair of jeans -- I'm finally getting used to the new weight / body I have with birth control. My only real complaint is that half of my wardrobe doesn't work right now... (okay two: and the heartburn side effect. So happy to have Zantac and tums!)
  • Planned Bruce's birthday surprise -- so excited about this!
  • Punched the numbers and confirmed that nothing has changed -- we still will never be able to afford a house in the Bay Area. heh.
  • Caught & beat a cold.
  • Caught my youngest nephew FINALLY calling me "Kawen"* (instead of "Bruce").

*He's not the only one to miss the 'r's. A few months ago Bruce and I signed up to help clean our church building on a Saturday morning. When the sign-ups went around the following week, someone had typed out previous sign-ups and mine read "Kawen Christensen." 

No comments: