I got this via my cousin Alice via her SIL Ashley. Let's keep in mind that until my senior year of high school I had only been to 4 states: Arizona, California, Utah, and Hawaii. And I had been to 3 countries: US, Mexico, Australia. I've added 16 states and 2 countries since then. Don't you think I should add more countries to the mix? I do :)
Here are the states I've visited so far:

visited 20 states (40%)
Create your own visited map of The United States
And countries:

visited 5 countries (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World
3 comments:
cool! I have visited the same percentage of the US, though it was kinda fun to compare states. I'm jealous of your trips past the Americas!
pretty impressive.... my us map only was red on the west coast :)
So does "visit" mean drive through and plane layovers or actually do something there? Going by the "drive-thru" criteria, I have been to 74% of the states. If I have to actually do something there besides eat/hotel/gas, then I have been to 46%.
Post a Comment