we are shaped & fashioned by what we love {goethe}
wahoo!
This is quite possibly your best post ever. Love you.
Hooray, Karren! This is so awesome. Congratulations. Also, thank you for all the Mary Oliver poems on your blog; I think you and Reija inadvertently introduced me to her, or Sarah. I think she rocks. Congratulations, again. That is so wonderful!
Yay! I'm excited for you. Have a great wedding and a wonderful forever with Bruce!
I am so excited for you! I wish you a wonderful wedding and a wonderful life together!
I'm so sad I can't be there!!! Congrats and Happy Wedding!! :)
happy wedding and honeymoon! i can't wait to see the pictures :) i am so happy for you!
You are officially married now!! YAY!! I hope it was a wonderful day..we are sad that we couldn't be there but we thought of you! =)
Congratulations!! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
wahoo!
This is quite possibly your best post ever. Love you.
Hooray, Karren! This is so awesome. Congratulations. Also, thank you for all the Mary Oliver poems on your blog; I think you and Reija inadvertently introduced me to her, or Sarah. I think she rocks. Congratulations, again. That is so wonderful!
Yay! I'm excited for you. Have a great wedding and a wonderful forever with Bruce!
I am so excited for you! I wish you a wonderful wedding and a wonderful life together!
I'm so sad I can't be there!!! Congrats and Happy Wedding!! :)
happy wedding and honeymoon! i can't wait to see the pictures :) i am so happy for you!
You are officially married now!! YAY!! I hope it was a wonderful day..we are sad that we couldn't be there but we thought of you! =)
Congratulations!! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Post a Comment